Fieldsports Equipe Returns Policy
Fieldsports Equipe offer a no-quibble 14 day returns policy for all orders within the UK and EU.
To return an item, in the first instance please contact our Returns department either by calling 01745 353 476 or by emailing email@example.com who will advise you accordingly.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item if you wish to return an unwanted item to us for a refund.
Please package your item(s) to be returned, ideally in the original packaging, enclosing a copy of your invoice and a completed returns form.
Please return to;
20a Elwy Street
Tel: 01745 353476
Unwanted Goods must be returned to Us unopened within 14 days of your cancellation notice and must be received by Us in the condition they were in when delivered to you, in their original packaging in a condition suitable for re-sale. Unless the Goods are faulty we shall be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the Goods from you and may set such costs off against the amount to be re-credited to you.
- We will only refund return delivery costs if the return is a result of our error or the Goods are faulty.
- We cannot refund or exchange a used item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.
- Please follow our returns procedure as explained: returned goods should carry a copy of the original invoice and completed returns form.
- The goods should be packaged to a satisfactory standard in a safe and relevant manner.
- The/Our return address should be clearly shown.
If you wish to cancel you order with us, please call: 01745 353476 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can after placing the order. We dispatch all complete orders daily, so to avoid a return/recovery situation it is advised customers contact us as fast as possible, this is to avoid goods being dispatched.